Learning Challenge: Desk Yoga

 I learned a lot of new ways to stretch while studying at my desk from the Harvard Business Review

I suggest you visit this site to learn some new ways to stretch while you study or work! It's not good to sit at a desk all day, especially with a majority of classes (at least for me) being online. Making an effort to stretch through out the day gives your body that little boost it needs.

First fav, the open chest stretch. I often close off my chest and hold my breath when I am stressed finding sources are typing reports, so I'll try this stretch whenever I notice it happening.

Neck Stretch, I can be so rigid sometimes without realizing it. My neck ends up sore every time I do homework so I'll this stretch every 15 minutes of sitting at my desk.

Shoulder rolls will be an easy go-to so that I can de-tense my upper body. So I am going to try to relieve those lil' stressed muscles with some shoulder rolls.

Do a lil' stretch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a dog lover without a plan

Week 2 Story: Perception vs. Reality