Week 8 Reading and Writing (EC)

 Looking back at my reading notes and stories was a really fun assignment! I usually never look at my past work very much, but it was nice to actually see how my work has changed/improved over the course. I learned that taking notes in a list-wise way was most helpful for me to remember the past stories I read. I think I should have included more of the writing style in my reading notes when I write in a list-wise way. My favorite story so far was the sleep goddess, Nidra Devi, the most. I used that to make my website story as well. Reading through my stories, I saw an increase in creativity. My creativity was my most nerve-racking aspect of the class. Re-reading my stories really boosted my confidence because I saw how I was improving and getting out of my comfort zone. I think that was my greatest accomplishment so far. I have never been one to step out of my comfort zone so it was nice to finally try it! 

Looking forward I want to keep working on expanding my creativity and jump right out of my box. I have had a lot of fun creating stories based off previous stories I have read. I think I need to make better connections in my story or maybe try adding some twists to keep them interesting. I might wanna make a trend in my portfolio with dogs because the dog was one of my favorite parts of my first story. I am not sure I want to keep that trend or not though, it will depend on where my mind goes when writing my stories! 

Stay Creative!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a dog lover without a plan

Week 2 Story: Perception vs. Reality