Assignments Review!

 After reading about the assignments for this class I am most excited for the chance of creative thinking. Usually I don't spend much time with this because I feel like I have other things I need to do so I'm excited for accountability with it in a way. The Storybook assignment looks like a very fun challenge (growth mindset woohoo!) that I feel will be very beneficial for me. I have never done something like it before so that does make me a little nervous, but still excited. Also, so many opportunities for extra credit in so many different ways to learn. I want to try the Wikipedia trails, it sounds like such a fun way to learn about a subject!


Feeling: Excited!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a dog lover without a plan

Week 2 Story: Perception vs. Reality